Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Just a Quick Update


So many big changes since my last post it would be unpractical to do a proper post so bullet list it is! 

-My mom (Mary) got married in February! She is currently on her honeymoon in Ireland.
-My brother (Kyle) got married in April! He is currently on his honeymoon in Peru. 
-My amazing sister-in-law Lauren had the most precious little girl Lyla. 
-Vince sits, walks & climbs everywhere and on everything, and has 4 teeth. 
-He loves strawberries, pizza crust, grapes, macaroni, and yogurt & rarely takes his bottle anymore. 
-We had Vince’s first birthday party!
-Stats from his 12 month check-up: weight 21lbs 6oz (30%), height 31in (75%) and head 19in (90%)
-A thousand other little milestones that are too hard to documents here...

Enjoy some photos
Yoda for Halloween

Our little family

Kyle & Gaetana's Wedding

My sweet drooler

My mom's reception

Mary & Brian Still and new cousin!

Never wears hats anymore...

Newlyweds

It's my party and I'll cry if I want to!

Still's wedding

Super boss chair & jersey

I'm sexy and I know it

First Easter egg "hunt"

No comments:

Post a Comment